The Global Health Interest Group is dedicated to fostering awareness and involvement in the field of global health. We seek to:
· Educate ourselves and our community regarding issues of global health
· Develop skills that are applicable to the field of global health
· Engage in global health service opportunities that are part of responsible and sustainable solutions
· Prepare students for research or careers in global health
· Discuss opportunities to become involved in global health both domestically and abroad
We welcome all members who wish to explore global health, regardless of past experience, and our meetings are open to everyone!
To be placed on our email list contact Michael Keating (firstname.lastname@example.org )